- Adhesives & Tapes
- Awning Canvas & Fabrics
- Awning Tracks / Rails / Welts
- Binding & Facing
- Boat Seat Hinges
- Bungee / Shock Cords & Hooks
- Canvas & Fabrics - Marine Exterior
- Carpet & Flooring - Marine
- Cleaners & Protectants
- Fabrics - Indoor and Outdoor Furniture
- Fabrics - Miscellaneous
- Fasteners, Snaps & Clips
- Foams, Bolsters and Pillows
- Hardware & Fittings
- Hooks, Buckles & Bag Hardware
- Hull Liner & Headliner- Marine, Auto & RV
- Meshed Fabrics & Screening
- Mooring Cover Supports & Vents
- Needles & Pins
- Patterning Tools & Supplies
- Reflective Tape
- Repair Kits - Vinyl & fabric
- Rope, Braid & String
- Screws, Rivets & Finishing Washers
- Sliding Track Systems
- Sunbrella® Fabrics
- Tarpaulin, Banner, Sign, Tent Fabrics
- Tie Down Systems
- Tubing & Frames
- Upholstery Buttons
- Upholstery Fabrics - Drapery & Bedding
- Upholstery Supplies
- Velcro® / Hook & Loop
- Vinyl Fabrics
- Weather Stripping & Moldings
- Window Vinyl Materials and Accessories
- Zippers and Slidders
Welcome to JT's Outdoor Fabrics Inc.
We are a solid "brick and mortar" company with our showroom store located in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, where customers can come to see the products we offer in person. We also have an easy to use online catalogue for our customers to browse through.
JT’s was originally incorporated as JT’s Top Shop Inc. in October 1988 as a custom marine canvas shop.
In 2002 Jari, the original owner, saw a need for “DIYers” to find a variety of products at pricing levels similar to online companies in the US. It took 2 years to research and develop the INS & OUTS of running an online store but more specifically developing a relationship with manufacturers. Without buying direct, there was no way to compete with the big boys in the States.
The store launched in 2004 and has steadily become Canada’s favorite online store with the largest variety of products, second to none in service and very competitive pricing compared to our friends in the south.
In October 2014 Jari sold the website to Cheryl Gidley, who all our customers know very well as their contact at JT’s for the last several years. Cheryl changed the name of the company to JT’s Outdoor Fabrics Inc. to better reflect what the company is all about. Cheryl brings with her decades of retail experience and fresh ideas for the company.
Look for the launch of our new online store this March. It will be even more user friendly with more payment options, more products and sharper pricing on bulk purchases.
0 Item(s) | $0.00